Korea is very famous when it comes to skincare. As I was looking for the perfect products that I wanted to use for my face, I came across this website that ships Korean Skincare Products straight from Korea to the Philippines! And apparently, they were on a sale that time, I get 1000php less if I purchase 3000php worth of products–which means I only got to spend 2000php on all those items in the photo above! It was a really good deal so I didn’t think twice and placed my order. Also, I had been eyeing some of those Korean products for quite some time now and there’s no other way to get my hands on them but through online purchase. Seeing all these products before my eyes really made me happy because I felt like I was finally a part of the skincare community whatsoever.
The product arrived 8 days after I placed my order, two days earlier than I expected! According to the website, the product should arrive in 10-15 days. I’m relatively new to online shopping so early delivery really amazes me.
The box was really pretty and durable. It can be reused as storage or if you’re planning to wrap someone a gift for their birthday and the gift didn’t come with a box, you can use this. Just hope that they won’t expect for products from Althea!
This is how the box looked like when I opened it. The products were all securely wrapped in bubble wrap and it was all arranged neatly to fit the box. It’s nice how pink and green dominated the whole picture because they really complimented each other–which made the package look like candy.
Above is a list of the products that I bought. This list was on the pink plastic packaging of the box. I will explain why I bought each and every product starting with the very first one on the list above.
- Nature Republic Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel – this was actually the very last product that I added in my bag. I needed to reach 3000php so I can avail of their promo and after totaling everything that I put in my bag, I only reached 2,900-ish so I had to add something more. I was thinking of adding a few sheet masks instead, but I realized that those things are readily available in the nearest mall so I decided to check the website’s best sellers instead and add the most interesting and inexpensive item that I can find there, and I found this product.
- Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay Mask – I have read a lot of reviews about this product and the Super Volcanic one, so I decided to purchase one for myself.
- Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Foam – I simply wanted to try another product from Innisfree and I found this. I have also heard a lot regarding how volcanic ash from Jeju Island can help prevent acne and acne is one of my major skincare problems.
- Innisfree Green Barley Gommage Peeling Mask – I have always been interested in exfoliating and I wanted to try a peeling mask because it seemed to be fun to use. So I searched for a peeling mask in their website and came along this one. It’s Innisfree and it’s one of the products that I’m quite familiar with due to the recommendations that I’ve read online so I chose this one.
- COSRX Low PH Good Morning Gel Cleanser – This product was one of the reasons why I was looking at online shops because this is so famous among skincare enthusiasts and I am sure that this isn’t locally available in my place. There are a lot of skincare products that I would love to have my hands on but sadly, most of them were out of stock. I am just so relieved that this one isn’t so I immediately put this is my bag without hesitation.
After receiving my first bag from Althea, I was already thinking of getting another set of products from them because of the good service that I received. I cannot wait and experience these Korean skincare products on my face. I am praying that I’ll have no regrets with this set of products because they all look so promising and I have a very high regard on Korean products.
However, this does not mean that I’ll be limiting my skincare products to Korean products instead. I’m still open to use western and local products which is why I’m planning on purchasing from a different website before I purchase an all-Korean set of products from Althea once more… but let’s see about that. The variety of Korean products look so exciting.
If you’re planning on making a purchase on Althea, here’s my referral link which will give you 350php off your first purchase. Enjoy! 🙂