I just cannot believe that I received a nomination from Simple Everything! for this award. Thank you so much! You don’t know how this really brightened up my day!
I’ve seen posts like this in the past in other blogs but this is my first time to be nominated. I’m relatively new to WordPress so I hope I don’t screw up! Hehe. Anyway, here’s how it goes:
What is The Blog-aholic Award?
“The Blog-aholic Award” is an award for bloggers addicted to blogging with creative, ingenious and inspiring posts. They mesmerize their followers with their posts, keep them captivated and riveted to their blog. The Blog-aholic Award is also for bloggers who “Share and Inspire Others!” The Recipe Hunter (Cook & Enjoy)
- Put the above award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog (it can be to the post in which they nominated you or any other post or you can even link to their “About” page)
- Mention the creator The Recipe Hunter (Cook & Enjoy) of this award and please provide a link or pingback as I [Esmé of The Recipe Hunter (Cook & Enjoy) ] would love to meet you!
- Write a post to show your award
- Share a link to your best post(s)
- Share 3 interesting and different facts about yourself
- Nominate 5-10 fellow bloggers, or more if you wish
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
My Best Posts
- My 8-Step Morning Skincare Routine
- Product review: The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil
- My Sister’s Very First Althea Korea Haul
Three Interesting Facts About Myself
- Since this blog is all about skincare, I will confess something that I’m not really willing to tell a lot of people: I have psoriasis. But so far all of the products that I have tried never triggered it, and let’s all just pray that it stays that way because I’m really into what I’m doing with skincare right now.
- My all-time favorite female characters are Blair Waldorf from the Gossip Girl TV series and Becky Bloomwood from Sophie Kinsella’s Shopaholic series.
- Because of my job, I get to travel all the time! I don’t have much time to take a lot of photos of the places I’ve been to, so I can’t really feature them on this blog. However, I do mention where I bought some of the items that I show here, especially when I purchased them in a physical store (TBH I don’t really know the proper term for this, but you do get my point.) Don’t be surprised if I hop from one different place to another!
Here are my Nominations!
I’ve nominated the blogs above because I enjoy reading them, and I hope that whoever finds this post and visits their blogs enjoy them as much as I do.
Have a great day!