Hello everyone! It’s almost Christmas time! And just like everyone else, I have a few things that I would be more than happy to receive wrapped in colorful paper with Santa Claus illustration and ribbons.
It has been our family tradition for us to submit our Christmas Wishlist so our godparents would actually know what to get us for the most awaited time of the year. Thus, every year, we think of something we really want and give the list to our parents so they can circulate it among their siblings. But as time went by, letting them know what we want is so much easier through internet and group chats. I just recently created this collage and sent it to my family’s group chat in Messenger, so now I know that everyone has seen this list, and everyone knows the things I want which means I will be more thankful than disappointed once I open those pretty presents. (Just kidding, I’m always thankful. But it’s so much better to be thankful for something you actually want to be thankful for.)
Without further ado, here’s a visual presentation of my wishlist for Christmas 2017:
- Nike Air Max Thea (black) – If you have been following this blog, you might have read a post or two about my musings in the gym. I was never a fan of rubber shoes, but I think I’ll be more inspired to go to the gym if I had shoes that I can easily match with any gym OOTD. My current gym shoes are in neon pink, and although I know that no one really cares about anyone’s gym outfit color coordination, and the gym isn’t really a fashion arena where anyone is only there to flaunt their active wears. But it would really inspire me more often if I can have a good OOTD at the gym, and that can be achievable if I had my rubber shoes in a neutral color. Hence, for this year I want this pair of Nikes.
- Innisfree Orchid Eye Cream – I’ve been looking for this eye cream ever since I started with Korean Skincare, but it’s not in my favorite online shops. I’m thinking of buying it in the official Innisfree website. But I think it will be more rewarding if I get this as a gift instead–because I know whoever gifts me this, went through high and low to get me this majestic eye cream.
- Swatch watch in style Climber Flowery – I lost my only decent dress watch around January this year, hence I’ve been using my FitBit Alta in all occasions. I have had a nice dress watch from Swatch before and I loved it because it looks so elegant and I feel pretty and girly whenever I wear it. I wanna feel that way again, and I want to have an appropriate watch to wear on special occasions. Thus, this is on the top of my wishlist. I actually marked this as most wanted item because it’s the most expensive. Hahaha.
- Casio Rose Gold watch – this was a random entry. I just saw someone post about this watch on Facebook, and I loved the color–I’m into pinkish hues lately.
- Tony Moly Ferment Snail Skincare Set – I found this skincare set in SM MOA, but I didn’t buy it because I honestly thought that it’s too pricey. But I really wanted to try it out because I know for a fact that snail is good for the skin.
- Laduree keychain – I AM A MACARON ADDICT. Need I say more? Although this is just a keychain and other people might find it stupid to spend a certain amount of cash for something that isn’t even that useful, I want it because I love Laduree and it’s pretty. And owning one would make me feel that my Laduree obsession has been validated. Yes, we all need that kind of validation sometimes.
- FitBit Alta Strap in white or gold – My current strap is in black and is in size LARGE which means it looks like I’m wearing an oversized bangle instead of a smart watch (I don’t know what you call these things??) on my arm. I’ve been looking for a smaller strap in white or gold–which better fits me and anything that I wear.
- Leatherette backpack – We were in Siargao a few weeks ago and I noticed some people using a leatherette backpack and I thought it looks cool, and it’s convenient and savy. Not to mention that it’s fashionable too. Backpacks aren’t really my thing. But if someone gifts me this… well, things might change.
Sooo… that’s it for my Christmas Wishlist. This is actually the ~main~ wishlist. Yknow, the things I really want to have. Since this is mainly a skincare blog, I will be posting a skincare wishlist too one of these days. The two skincare items in this list are my two main wishes, if I had a choice then I would put all of the skincare that I wanted in this list, but I am human too and skincare isn’t only the thing that I want in this world. Haha! I had to choose the items in this wishlist carefully because I don’t want to be disappointed on Christmas day, but at the same time I don’t want to pressure my possible gift-givers. Heh. Just wait a few months and we’ll see if they actually got me anything from this list. I might post a “what I got for christmas” blog later on.
But as of now, just wait for my other posts. I have so much in mind!
See you soon!