Hello everyone! I am so so so sorry, I haven’t updated in a while. I know I promised in my last post that I’ll be posting reviews of the products in my Skincare routine–I’m not really sure if anyone actually looked forward to that; but if anyone has been waiting, I’m really sorry. I’ve been busy and I have been travelling in the last few weeks. Also, I’m trying to be a better gym-goer by going to the gym more often. Thus, I didn’t have enough time to write a blog post.
To be honest, I can’t really promise that I’ll go back to my usual blogging schedule (one ever other day, or thrice a week) because I have a fully loaded schedule ahead of me, and I don’t think I can sit down and write something for this blog until July.
But don’t worry, once I figure things out, I’ll come up with a blogging schedule and religiously stick to it. As of now, I’m still trying to adjust to things. Actually, I’m kinda sad because I have to adjust my gym schedule, my supposed boxing sessions, and my Chinese classes to cater my upcoming schedule. Anyway, I’m positive that I will still be able to do the things that I love despite the busy-ness, I just have to learn how to manage my time.
So, before I run out of time (I’m currently waiting for a phone call), here’s what’s inside my May 2017 Althea Box:
- Dear Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop – I shouldn’t be buying this because I still have a vitamin C serum from innisfree. But this product is rarely available so I just took the chance and added it to my cart.
- Nakeup Face Stress Zero Cleansing Stick – Since I’m living the live of a jet setter, I thought I should invest in a travel-friendly facial cleanser. I chose this because it’s 3-in-1 and it’s really easy to carry around and I don’t need to worry about spills.
- Innisfree No Sebum Powder Cream – I was actually planning on minimizing my online shopping by only buying what I really need. This purchase happened because I ran out of my Innisfree No Sebum Mineral Powder and I intended to repurchase. However, I realized that the powder would be more suitable for oily skin, and since I have dry-sensitive-normal skin, I searched for a powder for suitable for my skin type and found this. This powder cream is a new product from Innisfree in Althea and I’m just thrilled to be one of the first few people to have it.
- Innisfree No Sebum Mineral Powder – Although I already put the powder cream in my cart, I was thinking that I may not like it so I still added the mineral powder for backup.
- Onsaemeein Perfect Moisture Cream – I actually had this cream a few months ago, it came with my Althea Anti-Pollution Box, and I absolutely loved it. Thus, I decided to repurchase.
Last but not the least–this actually came as a surprise to me– Althea gave me a free CP-1 Ceramide Treatment Protein Repair System Premium Silk Ampoule. Thank you so much, Althea! I’m still looking for the best products for my hair and this one is a delightful addition to my experiment.
That’s all for my May 2017 haul. I ordered it late thus I received it late. Haha! Anyway, I’m starting to realize which products are best for me and which aren’t, thus I’m more careful with the products I buy. I’m just so happy that I’m almost done with my experimental phase with Korean Skincare (although finding the best products will always be an experiment, at least now I’ve narrowed down my options.) I’m not this lost girl who’s very much overwhelmed with the variety of options anymore, I’m now this girl who knows what I want and need. I came to realize that I don’t always need to have the newest, the latest, and the hottest products in store. What I need are the products good for my skin, and it might be something found in the less visited pages of Althea or somewhere else. I’m now more careful with what I buy, and I hope the same thing happens to everyone, especially those who are new to Korean Skincare. Experimenting can’t be avoided, but you have to know your skin first before slathering products on it, or worst things might happen.
See you in a few weeks,