Hey guys! It’s been quite some time since my last post and I’m really sorry for that. I’ve been traveling here and there, and I didn’t have enough time to write a post. Anyway, here I am right now with my updated Evening Skincare Routine!
Before anything else, I would like to emphasize that all the products in this routine came from Korean brands and this is the very first lineup in my history of skincare where every single product is Korean. I consider this as a big step for me and an achievement. I’m not saying that none-Korean products aren’t good, but my skincare routine is patterned after the Korean routine and it’s not easy to let go of my non-Korean skincare favorites. But I wanted to experience this All-Korean routine at least once in my life so… here we go.
(Related: 2016 Skincare Routine)
- Oil Cleanser – Hopegirl Jamong Cleansing Balm
- Foam Cleanser – Skinfood Tea Tree Moisture Cleansing Foam
- Exfoliator – Skinfood Black Sugar Mask Wash Off
- Toner – Benton Snail Bee High Content Skin
- Essence – Etude House Moistfull Collagen Essence
- Serum – Innisfree Tangerine Vita C Serum
- Sheet Mask – To be honest, I don’t use any particular sheet mask. I just buy what looks interesting and add it to my stash…
- Eye Cream – Skinfood Salmon Brightening Eye Cream
- Moisturizer – Nature Republic 92% Aloe Vera
- Night Cream – Caolion Pore Tightening Memory Sleeping Mask
- Lip Cream – Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask [Berry]
11 products all in all! Lip creams aren’t usually mentioned or included in the famous 10-step Korean Skincare Routine, but I find using a lip product at night a necessity. I do use clay masks and other treatment products whenever needed, but these 11 products are the core of my routine thus these are the only items that I included here.
Unlike my other blog posts about Skincare routines, I didn’t write a short review on any of the products mentioned above because I’m planning on writing individual reviews on each and every one of them in my succeeding posts. So, if you want to know more about any item in this routine, just wait for my post in the coming days or weeks!
That’s all for now and I hope you liked this update.